Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Puerto Vallarta!


Our vacation to

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!

Celebrity sighting at the Atlanta airport:

Nick Lachey and Natasha Bedingfield were on our flight!

Spectacular views from our hotel room.

Is it just me, or can you hear the theme song from "Fantasy Island" with Tattoo wildly ringing that bell and shouting
"da plane, da plane"!







We met some fun people the first day at the
beach and became instant friends.

Drew & Grant were celebrating Drew's
50th bday, Phil & Blaine were celebrating their
21st anniversary and we were
celebrating our 10th!!!

Great laughs, good food and fun memories!

I think Puerto Vallarta is officially our
new favorite place to vacation.
We can't wait to go back!

11 comments:

Natalie Service said...

WHAT A BLAST! I'm so glad you guys were able to go. HOW FUN!

Ummm, were you totally scared parasailing? Didn't you feel like you were going to fall to your death in the great wide ocean? Freaky!

That's cool you guys found friends to hang out with! If only LIFE were a constant VACATION!!!

Both of you look great!

Alecia said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there.

Natalie Service said...

And let's be honest...I know you were both GIDDY over seeing Nick-a-lishious!

THE BANGARTS said...

I can't say that I'm jealous enough. I'm jealous. I want to go so bad. Parasailing is so fun, huh!! Oh, I'm jealous. I'm so glad you had so much fun. But just wait until you come back to Indiana, you'll be like, "Cabo San Lucas? No thank you. I'll take Indiana anyday!!" Yeah, like that.

THE BANGARTS said...

But more than likely, you'll be like, "Puerto Vallarta? No thank you. I'll take Indiana anyday!"

(How come I can't keep my places straight!? I'm a moron)

Miles & Tom said...

Natalie - It was so funny, when I first spotted Nick Lachey, I didn't realize it was him and I said to Miles, "check this guy out, who does he think he is with the shades on, a celebrity?" LOL!

Lindsay - It better be 85 and sunny in Indiana when we get there and we better be able to parasail too! We expect that on every vacation now! :)

THE BANGARTS said...

85 and sunny huh? I can probably do 50 with a chance of snow in the evening. But parasailing is definitely on the agenda. There's that small, merky pond we drive past on the way to my house that would be fun to parasail over for 0.3 seconds. I mean, that's a thrill!!

THE BANGARTS said...

Question: Why was Nick with Natasha and no Vanessa Minillo. Is there trouble in paradise?

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like fun and nice to see you are updating the blog these days!

Teener said...

Finally!!! A new post! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I've never been to Puerto Vallarta. Next time, if you need a translator, I'm your girl!

Jennybug said...

I want to go on vacation! And somewhere warm and oceanic and beautiful like that is just right! Green is my color for the day as I am green with envy over your fun time. And now Marci is going to Hawaii for her anniversary.... Where are you all finding the $$ for this??? I want in on whatever it is.