Sunday, August 17, 2008

DSC_0063
I made it to Indiana and having tons of fun with my nieces.
Hannah has lots of kisses to go around!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

I love Hannah kisses! Have fun. You'll be really sad when you have to go back home. Hannah is addicting!

Teener said...

I can't believe this. It's a miracle!! You actually updated your blog? I'm SO happy! Let the blogstalking begin! Love you guys!

Jennybug said...

Yay yay! New posts, new background--I'm impressed! You guys look like you had tons of fun with all the girls! If we had any money we'd come see you too, but sadly, all my money is donated to Walmart on a weekly basis. Sigh....miss you! How can I call you by the way? The number that I have is so wrong.

Miles & Tom said...

Hey Jenny - will you add us to your viewer list...we can't see your blog! E-mail me! Thanks.

Miles & Tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennybug said...

You're not!? I thought for sure you were on there. Adding now...

Anonymous said...

if she was kissing me I would slip my hand kin her panties and have a nice feel