For the second year in a row, Miles is one of Crate & Barrel's "Million Dollar Sellers". Last year he was the only one from Columbus to reach his goal, but this year he has some competition, as Heather and Marcia also reached their goal. Congratulations to Miles, Heather and Marcia!
To say thank you, Crate & Barrel Management took all three of them out to dinner last week and presented each of them with a generous gift card to Crate & Barrel. Way to go guys!!!
5 comments:
Way to go Melos! Your rugged good looks and dashing smile has paid off . . . and the whole hard work thing too. :) Congratulations! (wow, 2 updates in such a short time!)
Of course you won this award again! I wouldn't have expected anything less! People seek you out for your opinion and adivse on their home furnishings and decor. And why wouldn't they - YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!
And Whit is right - you've got it made EVERY YEAR with your looks and smile!!!
I'm with Nat. I'll I can say is OF COURSE! You had this award in the bag! Congratulations! Now, would you like to use that nice little gift card to come decorate my house in Indiana? No? Whatever.
Congratulations to your friends too. Holy crap, that's a lot of furniture!
Congratulations Miles. That is quite an accomplishment. If we ever need any Crate and Barrel Stuff, we will call you. I love the new facial hair growth! Keep it up!!!!
Yay Miles! That is so awesome! Who knew Idaho could produce a guy with such good taste? That doesn't happen often, I'll say that much!
Post a Comment