Friday, March 21, 2008

Which look do you like best?


Tom finally convinced me to shave off the beard...

Which look do you like best?

#1

#2

#3



Please cast your votes by 8pm,
Mountain Standard Time.
Thank You.

UPDATE: Apparently enough people didn't vote by the deadline so Miles is growing his beard back! Grrreat!




8 comments:

Jennybug said...

Well, you could be #1 - Wild Bill Hicock, #2 - the cop from the Village People, or #3 - Hitler. I can't decide. Hmmm.....very disturbing as a whole. And all authority figures too. Crazy and strange authority figures, but nonetheless.... I vote no facial hair at all?

Natalie Service said...

But if I vote for number one, did you keep the shaving bits to re-adhere to your face?

Even when you're being a dork, you're freakishly good looking!
...another reason why people always called us twins!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

I have to vote with the handle bars (#1). It reminds me of home...rednecks!

THE BANGARTS said...

Definitely handlebars #1. Sexy, sophisicated yet slightly disturbing. Perfect!

Whitney said...

Elliot and I definitely vote for the handlebars. If you shave your head and wear a really tight t-shirt, you could be really intimidating.

The Robinson Family said...

I liked the beard the best!

Julie and Rich Newell said...

hey miles! So i needed a good laugh! I honestly torn between the chester molester mustache(2), and the joe dirt(1)! Who knew you were a man of so many flavors! My question is how do you keep a straight face while taking the pictures, unless you secretly think you look dead sexy in all of them!?

THE BANGARTS said...

Keith votes for #2--the used car salesman. "I can get you a smokin' hot deal on this '76 El Camino!"