Not a huge fan of cats, mostly because all of my cats were killed by Mom's huge van growing up, but I'm excited to meet Toby. Merry Christmas Miles and Tom! We love you!
Tobers is an awesome cat. And his is totally camo in that green tree because he is a green cat ya know. I love him. That picture is adorable. Hope you guys had a great Christmas, and a fabulous New Year...and since it took me so long to post a comment, I might as well wish you guys a Happy Valentines Day too. LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
Not a huge fan of cats, mostly because all of my cats were killed by Mom's huge van growing up, but I'm excited to meet Toby. Merry Christmas Miles and Tom! We love you!
That is a funny picture! We love little Tobers.
Tobers is an awesome cat. And his is totally camo in that green tree because he is a green cat ya know. I love him. That picture is adorable. Hope you guys had a great Christmas, and a fabulous New Year...and since it took me so long to post a comment, I might as well wish you guys a Happy Valentines Day too.
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment