Sunday, July 29, 2007

Miles' other relatives!!!!

Well after Natalie, Ian, Lindsay and Keith left, Miles' cousins from West Virginia dropped in unexpectedly and paid us a visit.

Meet Priscilla! She's Miles' favorite cousin because they're pretty close in age and they were best friends growing up in Idaho. Everyone used to call her "Miss Prissy". They used to get into all sorts of trouble together and she was always getting into fights with all the neigborhood kids...especially the boys. Miss Prissy was sort of a tomboy that way, always climbing trees, getting hurt, and she LOVED to wrestle! It's no surprise that she went on to a career in bodybuilding and is currently ranked as West Virginia's No. 2 Amateur Female Bodybuilder. You don't want to mess with her.


Then there's Miss Prissy's husband, Larry. Larry is an Opthamologist in Charleston, WV. Growing up, all the kids used to call him "lazy Larry". I'm sure you can figure out why from his picture.


LulaBell is Miles' youngest cousin and the baby of the family. LulaBell graduated at the top of her class in hair school and has recently opened her own barber shop in Wheeling, WV. It's great having a barber in the family because we never have to pay to get our haircut. Sometimes she'll even put a little color in too, cuz she's good at that.



Finally, there's LulaBell's husband Dwayne. Dwayne is unemployed at the moment but he hopes to get back on his 'feet' soon. In the meantime, I think LulaBell needs to give her husband a haircut.

It was great seeing Miss Prissy, Larry, LulaBell and Dwayne! We always have a blast with em!






3 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Seriously Tom, you really had no idea how much baggage Miles had...did you?

THE BANGARTS said...

oh my goodness. I know we all have some interesting relatives but if I were you I'd seriously consider cutting those ties.

Sarah said...

The whole time Natalie and I lived together at college she NEVER mentioned those relatives. I wonder why???