skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's official...we're BLOGGERS!
Forget Entertainment Tonight, E! True Hollywood and Extra! This is where you'll find all the juicy gossip that really matters! Living in Columbus, Ohio (the heart of the midwest) you can only imagine the high-profile events and parties we've attended and the the A-listers we've rubbed shoulders with...people like, well...um...We can't really think of any right now but the pictures will prove it! With our good looks we're always at the top of the guest list.
6 comments:
WOW!!! The Midwest looks GOOD on you guys! Who are you rubbing shoulders with? Ricky Bobby? I didn't even know you guys were growing your hair out! I guess the mullet is back. Trednsetters!!!
Yeah, I know that actor! It's Joe Dirt! Nice mullet.
Welcome BOYS! It is about freakin time!
I've been waiting for this day for a while now!! I'm very excited but very frieghtened about your new appearance choices. Let's reconsider, shall we!!!
I guess this is all you guys have to do out there in the "Middle West".
Sausville and I are looking at this right now and we dont understand YOU!!!!!!
We are going to have a field day with this one!
Love ya!
Wow . . . interesting. We shall see.
Post a Comment